Plot with sea view in Santa Margalida, Mallorca
The plot is approximately 21,000 sqm with sea view at Santa Margalida with building permit. Just 13 minutes from the beach at Can Picafort and 16 minutes from Son Serra de Marina.
Santa Margalida is a small inland town in the northeast of the central region of Mallorca called Pla de Mallorca. It’s also the name of the municipality which includes the popular beach resort, Can Picafort, and the virgin beach of Son Serra de Marina. There are just over 3,500 residents in the town and all the services to provide for them. For centuries the fertile lands of the surrounding plains have been used in agriculture and for rearing livestock. Santa Margalida, which is often overlooked in favour of its coastal neighbours, is known for its procession of La Beata, Mallorca’s Saint.
Come see it, it is the opportunity to build the house of your dreams!
|Max Building space||290m2|
- The development is not in the valley (Top geographical height 78m above zero)
- No other development is possible on this land.
- The construction height is max. 9m.
- you can see the bay and the sea from the house.
- CategoryPlots, Projects & Investments
- LocationMallorca, Santa Margalida
- Tagsbuilding project, building projects, land with building licence, plot, plot for sale, plot with building licence, plots, plots for sale, seafront plot, seafront plots
- By Mallorca Yachts & Property
- Email: email@example.com