Nautor’s Swan Anemos
Superyacht Nautor’s Swan ANEMOS is the embodiment of everything that “Swan” stands for. This is due to using 40 years worth of knowledge. Knowledge in premium yacht building in addition to cutting edge technology. Therefore making it probably the optimal cruiser/racer. This is as a result of its perfect balance between performance and also comfort.
Superyacht Nautor’s Swan ANEMOS
This Pedigree fast – cruiser / racer was built in 1999. Since then she has been continuously upgraded over the years. Furthermore she has been rigorously maintained and given regular refit works every winter season. Finally she is also taken care of by her first captain. Her first captain also supervised her construction in the shipyard.
She is a product of the renowned yacht designer, Germán Frers. ANEMOS represents the timeless beauty of an ocean going yacht in addition to some distinct features and also elegant lines. While her sailing characteristics are breathtaking, comfort and luxury below deck were given no short measures. The hull was designed with safety in mind. While her weight saving performance is still especially relevant. Furthermore, in addition to all that maximum interior volume is allowed for a generous and well thought-out cabin arrangement in mind.
In conclusion she boasts good performance and best quality due to light but strong material. Also ease of handling even with small crew make sailing ANEMOS a true pleasure. She is consequently the perfect yacht for worldwide cruising.
Therefore, she is ready to set sails for the MED Season!
- AddressCalle Can Baro 1/4B Palma, Mallorca, Spain
- CategorySuper/Mega Sailing Yacht Sales 25m+
- LocationMallorca, Palma
- Tagscruiser, Monohull, Nautors Swan, Sailing yachts, super yachts, superyachts, yacht, yachts, Yachts for sale
- By Mallorca Yachts & Property
- Email: [email protected]
|Type of Yacht||Sailing Yacht|
|Naval Architect||Germán Frers|
|Model/Series||Nautors Swan 112 Sloop|
|Refit||Last Refit Winter 2015/16|
|Refit Type||Continuous refits and maintenance, please see Additional|
|Length overall||34.34 m / 112′8″|
|Waterline length||28.16 m / 92′5″|
|Beam||7.42 m / 24′4″|
|Draught (min)||4.30 m / 14′1″|
|Ballast weight||32 t|
|Deck material||GRP sandwich construction finished with laid teak 40 mm|
|Location||Palma de Mallorca|
|Berth Description||OWNER: 2 (full width master-cabins with two large single beds) GUESTS: 6 (two twin-cabins and one upper & lower twin-cabin)|
|Bathroom Description||Shower all en suite and guest + dayhead|
|Rig Type||Four-spreader masthead rig with discontinuous shrouds Reefing system/s In-boom furling driven by main hydraulic ring system Mast/s Sloop, built of cured pre-preg T300 carbon fibre|
|Mast height from w.l.||39.30 m / 128′11″|
|Main engines type||MTU 6R 183 TE72 Diesel 305 kW / 414 hp|
|Main engines power||305 kW / 415 hp|
|Gear box||CP MARINE reduction gear type MEKANORD 270 HS/LS|
|Speed (max.)||12.00 kn|
|Speed (cruising)||11.50 kn|
|Propeller||Four-bladed variable pitch skew-back with feathering position|
|Generator type||2 x NORTHERN LIGHTS|
|Generator power||35 kW / 48 hp|
|Bowthruster type||Hydraulic, retractable Sanders 60 HP driven by PTO on the main engine reduction gear.|
|Bowthruster power||45 kW / 61 hp|
|Fuel Tank||6,829 l|
|Fresh water tank||2,680 l|
|Waste water tank (grey water)||838 l|
|Batteries||SONNENSCHEIN Exide 2 x 24 V banks 2000Ah/8 h (12pcs of 2V each). 2 x 24 V 200 Ah/20 h. 1 x 24V 200 Ah|
|Converters||2 x MASTERVOLT 24/4500 VA. 1 x MASTERVOLT 24/2500 VA. 1 x MASTERVOLT 24/1500 VA|
|Inverter||Conversion of 24 V DV to 230 V 1-phase AC 50 Hz|
|Shore power||ATLAS ENERGY SYSTEM, 25kVA. Accepts inlet voltages of 180- 500AC, 40 to 70 Hz, 1 or 3-phase|
|Navigation system||Barograph: at the helm, Wind speed & direction: Analogue 360° and 45° wind direction repeaters at the helm.|
|Autopilot||Two hydraulical autopilots B&G and 3 power sources|
|Compass||2 pcs SUUNTO 5″ magnetic compass. 1 digital compass by KVH ADGH|
|GPS/plotter||FURUNO plotter with 4 LCD-displays|
|Radar||FURUNO 48 mile radar integrated with the CANSTAR navigation computer system|
|TV||Salon: BANG & OLUFSEN Multi System|
|DVD/Video||Salon: BANG & OLUFSEN Multi System/ B & O Video Recorder/DVD|
|Stereosystem||BEOSOUND 9000 Stereo System IPOD Docks on deck and Salon|
GALLEY & LAUNDRY
|Refrigerator||2x 170 l front loading|
|Deep freezer||2x 108 l front loading|
|Micro wave oven||Yes|
|Stove||Electric oven + 2 x induction hobs|
|Main||238 m2 in-boom furling mainsail with battens/Spectra|
|Genoa||New in 2015|
|Jib||237 m2 or 211m2 98% fore triangle|
|Stay||Storm staysail 48 m2/ Storm trysail 50 m2|
|Spinnaker||700 m2 A3 Asymetric|
|Gennaker||638 m2 cruising chute|
|Winches||7 drum winches by LEWMAR|
|Captive winches||9 captive winches by RONDAL|
|Windlass||2x hydraulic windlasses recessed in fore deck, LEWMAR 6000|
|Anchor and chain||Two CQR 120 kg anchor on powered swining arms, and one 80 kg collapsible patent anchor stowed below deck. Fortress FX-125 stern anchor. 2 x 120 m 16 mm anchor chain. 15 m high tensible anchor chain. 100 m plaited nylon anchor line.|
|Deck shower||On stern|
|Bathing ladder||Hydraulically operated side boarding ladder stbd|
|Passerelle||Hydraulically operated folding gangway stbd side of dinghy garage|
|Awning||Sprayhood and semi permament bimini top over ￼cockpit|
|Air conditioning||CLIMMA 90,000 Btu|
|Heating||Included in the air condition unit|
|Water maker||HEM 13M3/SW/S1, 544 l/h|
|GSM||GSM telephone integrated in the PABX system|
|VHF-Radiotel||SAILOR RT-4822 DSC with 3 handsets|
|SSB-Radiotel||ICOM M710 with 150 W output|
|Satcom||FLEET integrated in the PABX telephone system|
|Intercom||PABX telephone system, communicate between all cabins, saloon, galley and cockpit|
|Internet||Yes, DELTA PACIFIC Antenna|
TENDER & TOYS
|Tender 1||NOVAMARINE hard bottom inflatable jet driven, 4.60 m, YAMAHA 135 hp ( 40 kts)|
|Diving equipment||2 sets plus 1 bottle, Diving compressor: BAUER CAPITANO|
|Snorkling equipment||10 new sets of snorkeling equipment|
|Others||Wake-board, Rubber donut|
SAFETY, SECURITY EQUIPMENT & FIRE PROTECTION
|Life rafts||3 x 8 person AUTOFLUG|
|Security camera||Yes, on radar post with display in crew mess|
|Fire extinguisher||Fixed fire extinguishers behind each electrical switchboard. Hand extinguishers in passage outside cabins.|
Swim platform (full width) on stern with shower.
INVESTMENT & MAINTENANCE HISTORY S/Y ANEMOS:
Refit Winter 2015/16
- W5 overhaul engines
- new aircon
- new entertain systems
Refit Winter 2014/15
- new teakdeck
- new piping
- new fridges
- new hull paintjob
- new antifouling
- overhaul generators
Refit Winter 2013/14
- service on the rudder bearings and prop shaft
- Cutlass bearings & HUNDESTED propeller.
Refit Winter 2012/13
- Mast taken out, overhauled, all new fittings, Carbon Fibre Rigging new
- Spreaders + complete Paint job – approx. 600,000 Euros. Mast
- completely rewired + all new Aerials.
- New spinnaker top down furling system New hydraulic mast jacks + pump
- Anchor system redesigned & completely overhauled inc. hydraulics
- New crew mess dining area cushions
- New engine mounts for both gensets
- New engine room 3 phase ventilation system
- All winter maintenance inc. full servicing of all systems were completed by the end of March 2013, also including an overhaul & upgrade of ATLAS shorepower system + a complete overhaul of the tender inc. new tubes
- ANEMOS was lifted out & antifouled in October
Refit Winter 2011/12
- New upgraded Internal Telephone System. All Seacocks Replaced & Strainers.
- Fitted new Antifoul Protection System. Complete Overhaul & Rebuild of Bowthruster.
- Overhaul of Tender inc.new Engine & Waterjet unit.
- New Cathelco System for Sea strainer & pipework protection.
- New A3 Asymetric Spinnaker.
- New LED Underwater lights.
- Completely new Galley Corian Worktops, sinks & plumbing.
- New Induction Hobs.
- New Cockpit Cushions.
- New Engineroom floorplates.
Refit Winter 2010/11
- New & upgraded pneumatic system New sprayhood & bimini
- New & upgraded complete hot water system
- Complete new upgrade all navigation instruments & computers
- New VSAT internet dish + new fleet broadband sat dish
- New Sat TV dish
- All deck hatches removed & serviced, new perspex New 220V +380V pneumatic compressors